CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, April 5, 2010

Me in school uniform


This is me in school uniform and the blue neck tie is is because I'm also the class monitor. I help my teacher to teach my classmate to read the flash cards of Chinese subject,keep the class quiet,help my teacher to carry books , write homework on whiteboard etc. Sometimes I also forget to finish my homework... so got scolded by teacher. In school, I like English the most because easy learn and also I can speak English well.

5 comments:

jenskie said...

hi Wendy i'm Jenny from Manila Philippines. I loved reading you posts, you are doin great, btw.

have a nice day to you and enjoy doing the Class Monitor job! will be happy to visit again and chaek out your new adventure in sch.

-http://jennyescano.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh... your a cutie from malaysia.. If possible I can be your friend. I am Gil from the Philippines.. If you want to be my friend, just leave a message in my blog so that I can give you my Facebook account where we can hang with.. I want to learn something in your country.

http://opinionstoday.blogspot.com/

Aditiya1920 said...

hai...

i like gaming n blogging too..

i'm from Indonesia..

nice to meet you

Unknown said...

Hi there... wowww you have such a great blog, for sure for the next few years you will be one of those most visited sites...

Free Money Maker said...

hi little wonder.nice to meet u friend.